Friday, March 11, 2011

Handmade Jewellery

Over the years I have randomly made various pieces of jewellery, some I still wear, others reflect stages of my younger years...
In fact, when I was much younger I used to have a stall with one of my friends at the local markets selling all our beaded jewellery.What fun and wonderful memories...

I  L o v e button bracelets
Jewellery making is one thing I will have to make time for as I thoroughly enjoy making and wearing handcrafted pieces.
 
Hand painted frangipani and brown snakeskin bangle
made on the metal lathe
lathed aluminum rings

copper twisted bangles
beaded necklace and bracelet
wire ring made by my sister

I do hope you feel inspired to make your own jewellery out of things you find...



2 comments:

  1. Mad! I really like the rings. You're such a clever ducky :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! My sister makes amazing pieces as well..I love jewellry but find I don't wear it nearly enough.
    I love your aluminum rings.

    ReplyDelete