Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fashion Sketches

Started... I have always loved fashion sketching and it is one thing that I would absolutely love to be good at, so I have decided to practice and experiment with different mediums etc.
For one of my directed studies at Uni this semester I am hoping to explore more fashion sketching and get some tips from a fashion designer that will help me improve, of course documenting the process as I go along...
I just recently purchased some more Copic markers from Eckersley's in Newcastle so am keen to experiment and master the use of this colour.
So here is the start, my initial sketches


 Btw... I am very open to constructive criticism...

3 comments:

  1. I think these sketches are fantastic!!
    I love the style of the red dress, it's gorgeous and would be flattering for any figure.
    I definitely think this is something you should pursue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Tammi, I'll have to show more later, will keep practicing till then.
    Thanks for your encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I totally second Tammi's comment. Tres chic and a little yoplait too ;P

    I am nicely impressed, if not a little jealous heehee. xxx

    ReplyDelete