Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Start

So this is the start of my new blog...
I have been contemplating starting a blog for a few weeks now to enable me to share some of the creative things that I do in life. I guess you could call it my creative journal. I like to be creative and write and I feel that this blog will be good to share my designs and ideas on. I am hoping that in amongst a busy life I will be able to find time to upload exciting things and keep my imagination live and active!
Two years ago I moved from the country to the city or the coast and so I feel greatly inspired by what both these different lifestyles have to bring and their influence on a person's life.
I hope you feel inspired by something of mine and I look forward to seeing some of your great ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment