Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beautiful Books

How exciting are beautiful books!!
Today my wonderful brother had a day off work and so we set off this morning down the street to do a few odd jobs down town. He pretty much lives down town... the best location in my opinion...
So off we tot round the corner, looking at boots, new phones, trip to the bank etc etc
Lastly we happened to wander past a bookstore, Tom was after a particular author, so once sent to the right shelf he was content and I was left to peruse through the rest of the store, I soon found 'my section' and immediately fell in love with two lovely books....
I felt so inspired, I so want to collect beautiful books and have a small library and just be able to immerse myself in a book every now and then...
So here is what I purchased

I was so excited to read them that I started today, such lovely things to ponder...

1 comment:

  1. I too adore books, life just isn't the same without them..happy reading!
    xx

    ReplyDelete